Wow, I can't imagine having a better year than 2007, but something tells me that this year will be just as memorable! Here are a few pictures from today. Morgan started eating sweet potatoes tonight. She liked them a lot better than her cereal. She usually fusses during the cereal, but was all smiles during the sweet potatoes. Needless to say, the sweet potatoes ended up all over her face, chest, hands, and the bib and diaper cloth were covered in food. Hopefully she'll learn to be a cleaner eater, but for now I guess she just gets excited for something other than formula! Plus, Daddy was making her laugh because he wanted her to get the sweet potatoes all over ME! (It didn't work!)
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi, I love your blogg. I just figured out how to be a blogger with an identity. Ha. I hope morgan gets the sweet potato under control before I return. I love looking at morgans pictures, you should have a picture of her shirt with chocalate on it.....
Post a Comment