Tuesday, January 22, 2008
4 Months Old!
Our little girl is now four months old. It's so hard to believe that four months has gone by so fast. It seems like Morgan was just born yesterday, yet it seems like she's been in the family an eternity. She got her four month shots and she was a brave and strong girl. She cried for a few minutes during and after the shots, but was fine after I picked her up! The doctor described her health as "perfect and wonderful!" Can't complain about that! She weighs 12 lbs, 4 oz and is 22.5 inches long. She is in the 25-50% for weight, but just the 5% for length. Morgan may be a little short, but I'm sure she'll catch up! Morgan has her first boo-boo. She was sitting in my lap and then all of a sudden started screaming. I looked to see what happened and saw that her bottom lip was bleeding. She somehow split her lip and she wanted to let us know that it hurts! I "kissed it" and made it feel better. If you look closely, you can see where her lip is split. Hopefully the vasoline will help it heal.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment