Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry Christmas!




Morgan had an amazing Christmas. She got to see ALL of her family. First we went to Granny Mae's and saw all the Martini's. Santa even came to their house! We spent the night at Grandma's and opened presents in the morning. Next, Grandma made a delicious breakfast and then we relaxed all day. The following day, we went to Grandma Kebba's, but we didn't get to see Papa because he had to work. We spent the night over Dan and Angie's and came home the next day. We were exhausted with all the traveling, but it was worth it. Morgan got lots of presents. She got a video camera that records on a dvd (family gift), clothes, earrings (getting her ears pierced next month), a savings bond, cd's, cd player, hats, soy dipped bear, stuffed animals, Baby Einstein dvd, and lots of other memorable gifts. Now we just have to find room for all of it! This Christmas was the best...our lives are so complete with Morgan in it.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I love the picture of the whole family together, I can't believe we pulled it off! Anyways, happy New Year and I hope to see you and Morgan soon!

roni&rocky said...

Sounds like Morgan had a good Christmas. I love that you are getting her ears pierced. It was so easy getting faith and grace's done so early.