Saturday, January 5, 2008

Tyson, Snow, Bath Time, Thumb Sucking



A very common question that we are asked is, "How is Tyson with Morgan?" and we have a picture to answer that question. He is an 80 pound boxer who used to be very hyper, but since Morgan was born he listens better and is very protective of her. When we play with her on the floor, he knows that if he wants to be there, he must lay down and stay still. If he doesn't then we have him leave the room and close the gate to her bedroom. He loves being near her, but knows the rules of not sniffing or touching her! In the picture, you can also see that Morgan learned to suck her thumb! We are not all that happy about it, but it is SOOOOO cute and she gets mad when we take it out of her mouth. I guess it's better than all those toys from China with the lead in them. She hasn't started putting anything in her mouth besides her fingers and her food. The picture of Morgan with the snow background is Morgan's first big snow storm. We got about 8 inches of snow and school was cancelled! We relaxed for most of the day and teased family and friends who had to work in the storm. The bath picture is from Thanksgiving, but I think it shows her beautiful face, so I added it as well!

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Tyson is a very good dog especially when he is upstair so quiet when I baby sit.

Ruth said...

just joking about tyson... i am looking foward to monday so i can start singing to morgan.

Vicky said...

Ruth you better watch she doesn't cry with the singing. But then again I don't know who's singing can be worse than Becky's.

Vicky said...

I love the picture of Morgan by the window with the snow in the back ground. Every picture I have on Christmas eve has morgan in them. Love that baby!

Kristina said...

"I guess it's better than all those toys from China with the lead in them." LOL!!!