Morgan is five months old and is so much fun. Each day she does new things and her personality develops more and more. She plays with toys, entertains herself, laughs and squeals uncontrolably when being tickled, sits in her highchair, and so much more. For Valentine's Day, Morgan got four toys and lots of cards. Daddy got mommy a Pandora Bracelet-love it! I am off work for mid-winter break and we have been busy. We went to lunch with the Hill Ladies, went to BABIES R US, my mom's, and grandma's. Morgan finally got to meet her Great Grandma Joanne. We taught NONO how to use a digital camera. For an almost blind man, he did pretty good. He took the pic of all of us by the mantle. Morgan was so tired by the end of the evening! Today we are going to church and to see Jerry and Michelle.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I enjoy watching Morgan grow. I just noticed how long her eyelashes have grown.
Love Aunt Ruth
Today is Tue.the 19th and I am one day late but Happy 5mo Birthday Morgan. Ryan and Matthew say hello and love you. See you soon.
Love Aunt Angie
morgan, my hair is not really red.
lol.I love your typing. looking forward to your special baptism.
love, aunt ruth
Post a Comment