Sunday, March 16, 2008

6 Months Old and Happy 25th Birthday Zia!




Our little girl is now a big girl! She is just about six months old. I can't believe it. It seems like six months is such a milestone. We're half way to THE big birthday party! She looks so grown-up and is wearing shoes, flare jeans, and her personality is developing more and more. Morgan's favorite food is probably sweet potatoes, her favorite toy is her Baby Einstein Floor Gym, her favorite person is ME (and some others, but they don't have my password to type here, so I can get away with saying that!), her favorite place is her changing table, her favorite time of day is bath time, and her favorite pet is Tyson. They play together every day! I can't wait until this summer when we can go for walks, play at the park, and go to Fudgies for ice cream. Morgan says, "Happy Birthday Zia. Can't wait till you get home from Mexico!"

3 comments:

Angie said...

Happy 6mo. big girl. It's hard to beleive that you half way to the big 1. Time flies and you are growing up so fast. We all can't wait to see you next weekend. Ryan and Matthew can't wait to play with you, they miss you alot. See you soon big girl.
Love You
Aunt Angie

ehill07 said...

I just wanted to tell you that your page looks great! I added some new things to Josie's page if you want to go check them out. I do have some more I need to add but I have to get ready and go into work! Have a great Easter! Love you guys,
Emily

Ruth said...

Happy 6 months Morgan! Also one of Morgan's favorite toys are eyeglasses. She loves to pull them off and see our expressions. love ya...Aunt Ruth