Friday, February 8, 2008

Roll Over and Chuck E Cheese!

Morgan rolled over tonight for the first time! Bob missed both rolls by just seconds. I saw both rolls, but they happened so fast I couldn't video tape them. I was able to tape the very end of the second roll over. What a big girl!
Here is a cute picture of Morgan taken last week. I take a picture of her every month on the white blanket that Aunt Vicky made for Morgan to compare how much she's grown. The first picure is when we first brought her home and the second picture was just last week! WOAH!

We went to Chuck E Cheese on Saturday for Matteo's 4th Birthday Party. It was a madhouse! I was ready to get away from all those people the second I stepped in the doors...I guess I better get used to it or tell Morgan that Chuck E Cheese is a place for bad kids and never take her there! HAHAHA!!! Here are a few pictures of our day at Chuck E Cheese. She went on a couple rides and yes I held her tightly! Morgan's favorite part of the day was watching Chuck E sing on stage. Look how intently she is staring on stage!

No comments: