Not many people can say that they have two grandmothers, two grandfathers, two great grandmothers, and one great grandfather. Morgan can say that she does! Her Grandma Hill loves to babysit and make her smile by saying, "HEY BABY!," her Grandma Klebba loves to hold her for hours, her Grandpa Hill loves to tickle her with his beard, and her Grandpa Klebba will take her hunting one day! Morgan's Granny Mae (Martini) enjoys playing with Morgan's hair and talking about how pretty she is, and her Great Grandma Joanne has yet to see her, but I'm sure she will love her too! Grandpa Nonno loves to hold Morgan close to him while she tries to eat his glasses. They will soon play Chicken Little and Morro together! Morgan loves her family very much and it is clear that her family loves her too!!
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Becky,
I love the new pics you put up. They are all great! I would also love it if you put a link to our site on your blog. Some people in your family might like to see it too!
~Emily
Hey Becky,
Thanks for saying all the good stuff about our blog. It means a lot. I have to say that it's nice that we both have babies, I feel closer to you than ever. As of right now I can't do it on the 15th cause I'm supposed to work. I talked to the other person I work with and she told me that she will call me tomorrow and let me know. I will let you know as soon as possible.
-Emily
Hey Becky,
I can do it on the 15th if it's still good for you guys. Just let me know!
-Emily
Post a Comment