Sunday, December 2, 2007

Morgan's Aunts!




Morgan is so lucky to have so many aunts who love her! She has her Aunt Angie who wishes she could see her more, her Zia (Aunt in Italian) Tiffany who will teach Morgan about fashion, her Aunt Vicky who wants to give her SUGAR all the time (ok, just when she has the hickups), her Aunt Angela who says Morgan is already too heavy to hold even though she only weights ten pounds, and her Aunt Ruth who loves to babysit Morgan while we work. I always thought that I would never call her Aunt Ruthie, but it fits because she is so loving with Morgan and takes such good care of her. I'm a little jealous of the QUALITY time they can spend together. When I get home from work, it's usually eat, bath, go to bed. And by that time, Morgan has been laughing and smiling all day with her Aunt Ruthie! Morgan has many other aunts who she wants to get to know better, so if you are reading this, give us a call and stop over some time!

9 comments:

Angie said...

Hey Morgan this is your Aunt Angie. I love you and can't wait until Christmas to see you. Bob & Becky the blog is great keep up the good work. The mistakes you have posted are are funny I have done the poop one a few time myself. Looking forward to more updates on Morgan. Love ya's.

Zia said...

Hey Morgie!!!

Angie said...

Hey guys it's Aunt Angie. I love the 12wk. photo of Morgan. She is getting big and changing so much. You can tell by the smile on her face that she is happy and loved by her Mom and Dad and the whole family. You both are doing a great job as parents. Enjoy your first Christmas as a family. The first one only comes once so take in every moment. We will see you in a week. I can't wait.
Love Ya's
Aunt Angie

Angie said...

I almost forgot HAPPY 3MO. BIRTHDAY MORGAN!!!

I love you Morgan

Aunt Angie

Zia said...

Hey Morgster! Happy 3 month birthday.

Vicky said...

Congratulations to Angie and Mike on their twins! We are soooo happy for you!

Angie said...

Good morning Morgan. Aunt Angie loves you. I enjoyed our Christmas visit sooo much. Morgan you are getting so big. It is hard to believe you are almost 4mo old. I can't wait to see you again. When that will be, I'm not sure but I am looking forward to it. Love you so much. See you soon.
Love Aunt Angie

Also congratulations to Mike and Angela.

Angie said...

HAPPY 4MO. BIRTHDAY MORGAN! Your getting to be such a big girl. Ryan and Matthew say hi and they love you. It is 7:17am and we are getting ready for school. We hope you have a great day. We love you and miss you.
Love You
Aunt Angie, Ryan & Matthew

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.