Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Busy Weekend!


"Happy Birthday Grandma!"

Wow, the weekend of December 8th was a busy weekend for Morgan. She had so many firsts! On December 8th, Bob and I went to a wedding and Morgan stayed the night over grandma's house. Bob and I missed her so much. It was really wierd being home without her. I picked her up by 8 a.m. Sunday and everything was under control...well, for the most part! She was wearing a onesie that said, "What Happens At Grandma's House Stays At Grandma's House." I wonder what secrets they have! She was taken good care of by her grandma and Zia. The 9th was my mom's birthday, so Morgan saw her first birthday cake and watched us eat our gnocchi dinner. Over the weekend, Morgan learned how to play on the computer. While Bob was controlling the mouse, Morgan was "telling" him how to play the games. She holds baby conversations now. It's so fun to "talk" to her.
"I love the computer!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on being a mommy - your blog is cute. Bless you

ehill07 said...

Becky,
Thank you for your new comment and also for the birthday wishes. My e-mail addy is sagittarius1218@hotmail.com.
Emily