A special "Thank You" to Mirela for all her kind words about Morgan and for buying the beautiful Easter dress for Morgan! Mirela, the picture could be on tv when we win the contest!! (Ok, IF we win the contest!!)
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED! We are going to submit a picture of Morgan for Baby Talk's Photo Contest. What picture should we submit? Please vote on your favorite picture. The picture must be taken within a month of the postmarked photo and cannot be professional. The contest ends in May, so we need to act quickly. The winner is put on the November Issue of Baby Talk magazine. I know it's a long shot, but I think with the right picture, Morgan can at least make the top 8 (free trip to New York and interviewed on Good Morning America!).
Morgan had a great first Easter. She got money from the Easter Bunny to get her ears peirced, several stuffed animals, and a Baby Einstein toy. We went to Grandma's for the day and had lots of fun. Most of the day was spent taking lots of pictures of Morgan. Happy Birthday Granny Mae. We missed you and Nono on Easter!!
Moran got her ears pierced today. She screamed for about one minute (causing her first scene), then calmed right down. She doesn't seem to notice that they are even in her ears now!
6 comments:
It sounds like Morgan had a great Easter. She looks beautiful in her Easter dress. Just one more week until we get to see her. I am so looking forward to our visit. Love you all lots.
Aunt Angie
It was awesome to have a new addition to our annual easter egg hunt. I heard grandma is still finding eggs in her basement. I'll give Morgan a hint for next year. Look in Aunt Vicky's hair and bra...I hope by then we are all not sideways...lol. You look so pretty with your new earrings.
Love Aunt Ruth
I like the picture of Morgan sitting on the floor in her easter dress holding her Easter Bunny. I also have some good shots of her to show you. By the way, NO eggs in hair or bra says this chick!
Becky,
I love the Easter pictures. Morgan looks so cute in her Easter dress I think you should submit the picture of her in her Easter dress. What contest are you putting her picture in? I was thinking about putting Josie in a contest that I heard about on channel 95.5. I also wanted to let you know that I'm done updating Josie's blog. Please let your mom and sister know. Also if there's anyone else in your family that would like to see her blog pass on her blog addy.
Thanks,
Emily
Becky,
I thought I heard about a baby contest on channel 95.5 but when I went to the website I couldn't find anything. I guess it must've been a different channel. Oh well. Thanks for the nice comments. I love ur cite. Hope to see you soon.
Love you guys,
Emily
Post a Comment