Monday, August 18, 2008

11 Months Old!






Morgan is now 11 months old. We moved to a new house this month and Morgan loves it! We have a bigger, more open concept ranch with a nice size yard and best of all...a hot tub!! We are both excited to fix it up with our personal touch and NEVER plan on moving again-that was difficult with a ten month old. Uncle Dan, Aunt Angie, Matthew, and Ryan came down last weekend to see the new house and to visit. It had been too long since we had seen them and we really enjoyed the company. Morgan loves to play in her new room and outside on her slide and in her car. I also became a Godmother to Isabella this weekend. I have four Godchildren now and am honored to have been choosen by all their parents for this special duty. We celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary last week too. Bob and I actually almost forgot until Angie reminded us about it. We were so busy packing, moving, unpacking, taking care of Morgan, etc. that we didn't even plan anything for our anniversary this year. Bob actually had to work that day and Morgan and I did the usual...run all over the house all day long!! Megan, Barry, & Family sent us a beautiful, tasty fruit arrangement. The fruit was arranged like a bouquet of flowers. Thanks to Meg for her continuted thoughtfulness! Last but not least, we are in the middle of planning Morgan's first birthday party. We're having it a few weeks early so her Zia can be there in between traveling to distant countries! We hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Angie said...

The weekend visit was great and that fruit arrangement was definitly tasty. I can't wait until Morgans B-Day party. She is going to be so excited with all that will be going on. It will be nice to see everyone again. See you next weekend.
Aunt Angie

Ruth said...

I love the Farmer's new house. It feels so homie and comfortable. God bless your new home. love aunt Ruth