Monday, July 21, 2008

Morgie wanna treat?????


Morgan is in to making this surprising face. She looks like the Scream Mask in the Scream movies. (You can see her making the face in the green dress.) You may think she is making a mean face, but she is doing it to be silly, not mean! She has been acting really strange lately. Yesterday she was in her bedroom playing in her bathtub! Then last night she was playing on the bottom of her activity center and decided to stand up and put her head through one of the leg holes and her arm through the other leg hole. This morning she woke up acting wild and yelling at the top of her lungs. She was trying to bite Bob while I was blow drying my hair and just acting wild. We went to my mom's house and I left her in the kitchen for a total of 2 minutes unsupervised. I went in the kitchen (2 minutes later) to discover her EATING ONE OF BRITTANY'S TREATS! I was so grossed out I wanted to puke, but I calmly swept her mouth with my fingers to get the treat out and felt two sharp objects on the bottom of her mouth. She finally got her two bottom teeth. I think this describes her unusual behavior over the last two days!!


3 comments:

Zia said...

HAAAAAAAAA!!!! Morgie wanna treat???? I'm glad babycakes learned enough manners to share her treats with her favorite cousin :)

ehill07 said...

HaHa. That's funny. I can't lie though. I've caught Josie with Drake's food in her mouth. It's happened a few times when people forget to put the gate back up. I don't understand why she has done it more than once. I also wanted to say YAY that her 2 bottom teeth came through!! I love all the updates. I'm adding things to Josie's blog today so if you have time check it out later.
Emily

Ruth said...

watch out for the bones...I missed morgan in canada. Next years seems like its a go..Love Aunt Ruth