Well, Morgan is almost 9 months old and this is the most exciting stage so far. She loves playing Patty-Cake with Aunt Ruthie (she taught her to clap her hands!), dancing, singing, doing the tent, playing outside, giving kisses, going on bike rides, going #1 on the toilet (only twice), and terrorizing Tyson. Morgan is trying to crawl so bad, but can't figure out how to put it all together. She rocks back and forth, stands on her hands and feet, and moves a hand or knee, but not all together. She gets what she wants by rolling, scooting, and whining until we move her to where she wants to be! She is currently teething. She is cranky, doesn't sleep well, and is eating less food. She ran a fever this weekend, but it seems to be under control now. I can't wait until they break through! Well, just a few days left of school and then I will be home with her all summer. It will be a summer filled with love, laughter, and chasing her around! I am looking so forward to every minute we get to spend together. By the way, did you see my baby's hair!?!? Happy Birthday Aunt Ruthie!!!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i can't believe it's already been 9 months! we will have to come see her again soon!
Morgan is so cute, I love her hair. I have been working on Ethan blog, you were right it was super easy to do and a little addicting too.
Happy 9mo. Morgan. sorry it is a day late. I can't believe you are 9mo old already. Your growing up so fast. I love you and we all miss you.
Love Aunt Angie
Morgan looks so cute with her "Icools" Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday, I loved the flowers you gave me. Also spending time with you has brought alot of sunshine to my heart. Love Aunt Ruthie
Post a Comment