Well, Mother's Day was everything I expected and more. Bob bought us wine and chocolate covered strawberries for Saturday night after Morgan went to sleep. Sunday morning Morgan and I went to breakfast with Grandma, Nonna, Nonno, Aunt Ruth, and Chelsea. Morgan looked so cute in her special dress. Morgan got me a card, 3 pandora charms, and 3 charm spacers. Aunt Ruthie helped Morgan decorate a bag for me, developed pictures, and got me a key chain with her picture in it. They also got me chocolates and a t-shirt with Morgan's foot prints as the petals of a flower that said "#1 Mom 2008." Tiffany got me a card and mom got me a pot of flowers for the front porch. Chris M. got me a card, Mother's book, and a bear holding lotion and gel. After breakfast, I went upstairs and rested in bed. I woke up and watched a movie in my pajamas. Then I watched a video tape from Christmas to present of Morgan. The day couldn't have been better! I have waited for this day for so long and loved every minute of it. Thank you to everyone who helped me celebrate!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day To Me!!
Well, Mother's Day was everything I expected and more. Bob bought us wine and chocolate covered strawberries for Saturday night after Morgan went to sleep. Sunday morning Morgan and I went to breakfast with Grandma, Nonna, Nonno, Aunt Ruth, and Chelsea. Morgan looked so cute in her special dress. Morgan got me a card, 3 pandora charms, and 3 charm spacers. Aunt Ruthie helped Morgan decorate a bag for me, developed pictures, and got me a key chain with her picture in it. They also got me chocolates and a t-shirt with Morgan's foot prints as the petals of a flower that said "#1 Mom 2008." Tiffany got me a card and mom got me a pot of flowers for the front porch. Chris M. got me a card, Mother's book, and a bear holding lotion and gel. After breakfast, I went upstairs and rested in bed. I woke up and watched a movie in my pajamas. Then I watched a video tape from Christmas to present of Morgan. The day couldn't have been better! I have waited for this day for so long and loved every minute of it. Thank you to everyone who helped me celebrate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Morgie Morg! I think you're 8 months old now!
I finally got to see the blog. I love all the pictures. Mogan is now into looking at feet. Maybe it had to do something with that painting we did. lol. Morgan loves music and hip hop harry.
happy mother's day to becky hill farmer!!
i am so happy that morgan loves her elephant!
she looks adorable in her mom's day dress!
Post a Comment