Saturday, November 24, 2007

Morgan Elizabeth



It was about 7:30 a.m. on September 18th when I was on my way to work. My cell phone rang and I got the news I was waiting to hear for over ten years...your baby was born 10 minutes ago! I turned the car around, beeped the horn in the driveway, pounded on the door and woke Bob up. He knew what was happening before I could get the words out, "Our daughter was just born. Get up and get dressed. We have to get to Flint NOW!" We both called in to work to get the day off and then made about 50 phone calls. The car ride was so fast. Bob drove about 90 mph in rush hour traffic and it wasn't fast enough for me! When we got to the hospital, we were introduced to our beautiful baby girl. We couldn't hold her until later in the afternoon, but when we did, it was amazing. Bob wouldn't let me hold her...he wanted to hold her for hours!

Please leave a comment!

4 comments:

ehill07 said...

Becky reading about the day Morgan was born gave me chills and almost made me cry! Morgan's birth was truely a dream come true! I'm so happy for you! I know you and Bob will be great parents. Hopefully Josie and Morgan will become close cousins like we all were. I think I might get a blog up and running and when I do I'll let you know.

Vicky said...

Morgan has brought alot of joy and love into all of our lives. We all love and adore our little angel. I can't get enough of her. (Great Aunt Vicky)

Hopingtoadoptagain said...

If you know Emily (Becky's Cousin) and would like to see her blog for Josephine, the address is http://emilyandjosephine.blogspot.com.

Jen said...

Just wanted to share that our son was born on September 18th (2006, though) as well. Morgan is beautiful! :)